YOUTH & COLLEGE PROGRAMS
Youth & College Programs
We are the catalyst for your success.
Goals we’ve helped participants achieve include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing group norms and creating a positive culture
- Developing social and emotional competencies (PDF)
- Inspiring confidence and gaining leadership skills
- Strengthening communication and collaboration
- Optimizing sports team chemistry and performance (PDF)
- Building community, specifically in the higher education setting (PDF)
- Celebrating achievements
Since 1971, Project Adventure has designed and facilitated transformative experiential adventure programs for students and athletes from elementary through graduate school. After learning about you, our Youth & College Programs (YCP) Specialists will create an experience tailored to help your group achieve its goals.
Ask us how we can help your students or athletes achieve success. Call a YCP Specialist at 978.524.4558 or email email@example.com today to start the conversation.
Getting Started with Project Adventure
Challenge Course Days
With access to a full challenge course, we can create an invaluable adventure learning experience for your group. Our flagship course at our headquarters on Moraine Farm can accommodate over 200 participants at a time.
Portable Adventure Experiences
Using a variety of movable props and tools, our facilitators will bring the adventure to you or to one of our indoor partner sites.
Some goals are best met through a combination of on-site or off-site programming that takes place over a longer duration, like a semester or a school year.
Ways to Meet Your Goals
Youth & College Programs - Printable (PDF)