COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY
We know how important it is to have a strong sense of belonging, whether that be within the residence hall, athletic teams, or student organizations. The post-graduate experience is one that helps individuals shape and grow their interests while sparking new ones; these discoveries encourage individuals to make a positive change in their communities, present and future. You are part of the program design process to best align your work with us with your specific goals and objectives. This work can either be done at our site in Beverly, MA, or at yours.
College & University Programs
Part of the undergraduate experience is learning how to create a community that respects the backgrounds of its members and uses new perspectives to broaden the group's views on local and world issues. We'll work with you during your experiential program to:
- Co-create norms and a Full Value Commitment to help define your group.
- Develop conflict resolution skills and tools for group management.
- Ensure a trusting and inclusive environment for all members.
- Explore self-confidence and leadership skills.
Community Building Programs
Ask us how members of our Client Services team can help design a program that meets your specific goals and objectives. Call 978.524.4554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to start the conversation.
Getting Started with Project Adventure
There is more to building a team than statistics. Teams often experience success because of their chemistry, resilience, and the work they put into their game. Our programs will help your team:
- Strengthen and practice leadership skills.
- Enhance effective communication.
- Increase trust on a personal and team-wide scale
- Broaden the understanding of individual roles within the team dynamic.
- Resolve conflicts and support each other.
- Build a Full Value Commitment meant to evolve throughout the season.